Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you exchange an upgrade or go through the whole thing again

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 281 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi everyone need advice or help.I decided to go back to an iphone,was offered a really good deal on a xr and I got it but wat bugged me was when I seen my mums iphone 11 I preferred it.And its similar money.Can I do an exchange or do I have to hand it back go through everything again?
Cause in all honesty its hit and miss getting through to someone who is very helpful and want to do a deal for you.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

You can exchange within 14 days https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 15

Charlieboyoo
  • 281 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Thanks that good to hear,I take it I need to phone o2 customer services and pray I speak to a great person who would like to sort me.cause I know the stores are a waste of time.
Message 3 of 15

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

If you got the phone in store, you need to exchange in store, but if purchased online, you can call Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 15

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

If you bought it instore you can do the swap there but online sales have to be returned the same way.

Message 5 of 15

Charlieboyoo
  • 281 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
I collected in store.It was done as a click an collect you see,the phone was discounted.will that affect anything?its just in store can be a pain at times.
Message 6 of 15

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

Do you know if it was in store stock or sent to the store?

If it was sent, it counts as an online order.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 15

Charlieboyoo
  • 281 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Technically its sent to the store.I remember when I had an issue with a phone they said that they couldnt replace cause it would come out of their stock.If I'm correct the way it works o2 reserve one and they replace it.cause it was done online.
Message 8 of 15

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

You should be OK to call and arrange the exchange then.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 15

Charlieboyoo
  • 281 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
No problem.thanks for your help.Does anyone have any idea wat the working hours for o2 customer services are tomorrow?
Thanks
Message 10 of 15