Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill

I'm having a problem with o2 not dealing with my problem about struggling to pay Bill's over the next few months as I've lost all my work and waiting to hear if I get any benefits, call after call I've been told to go through this app and they have t...

Art by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi,I have recently paid my O2 bill. The money came out on 29th March. The money that came out was much much higher than it should have been. It included a "balance brought forward". This balance had already been paid on 17th March. It has now been ta...

ABennett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

oustanding balance

I made a payment to my outstanding balance last week and it is still not showing on my online account. Has this happened to anyone else? I am just worried that when my next payment is due (2 days) they will try take the larger amount without register...

Saleki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Had a text saying I’m overdue on my balance. My bank account shows I paid it the day they took it out and I’ve just paid again today. Can’t ring them to find out why they took it out and still says I’m overdue. What can I do?

Chapman93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move number to o2

So frustrating! I have a PAC code for my old number and I want to move to my new o2 SIM.No one is answering phones ATM (understandable) and I can't find any info on how to proceed online ( not great). All and any help is appreciated.

O2 mobile app

I have justr swapped to O2 with the acquisition of a new phone, a few days ago. Everything is fine. I can access "MyO2" on my PC but when I try using the phone app I get timed out with an "Oops" message? Is the sytem down or is it sonmething to do wi...

GPC99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra

Brand new phone from box and power button makes squeaky noise.

Devon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving number from EE to O2

Hi I wonder if ayone could help, I've received my sim card last Saturday and filled in the form online to keep my number from EE and have it ported over to O2. My number is still showing on EE and hasn't moved yet to O2. I have tried to get in contac...

Padjos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order not shown in account

Is it normal for no products or orders to come up in my 02 account? Should my order not be there ?

Ellie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tethering no longer working since upgrade

hi,wondering if anyone can help.I have recently upgraded my phone and now I can no longer tether.I can’t get in touch with anyone via phone as only upgrades/cancellations are classed as urgent.I did speak to a member of the team and they said I neede...

Anneka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos