cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Contract switching, how to get help.

Cristinao
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do appreciate that at the moment O2 I trying to only deal with urgent calls but my contract ends is a couple of weeks and need some clarification.

I had a letter about automatically switching when it ends but not sure what happens to my bolt ons if I stay on the old or the new.   It's an issue as most of my data is a bolt on and I use nearly all if not all each month.   There is nothing online or in the letter send that answers so not sure what to do. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Only ways to contact currently here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
It depends on if the bolt ons have an expiry date (you can see it on your account online or in the app).
If they do (and they probably will) then they stop.
If not, they will carry on.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

Cristinao
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried calling but get cut off as my query is not related to any of the options that they will deal with.

Message 4 of 5

Cristinao
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The whole contract  expires in 2 weeks.  O2 contacted me by letter saying they were going to automatically switch me to another plan which is theory would save me money.  But it the bolt on is not carried over, then I will go from 4 gb to 1 gb

Message 5 of 5