Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 no service abroad

There has been no service abroad on my pay monthly since last July. I’ve called and webchatted on numerous occasions and when o2 don’t know they disconnect me. Last July I blocked my phone in Italy as I thought I had lost it. I unblocked when I got b...

Resolved! Pay Monthly - Travelling Through China - Experiences?

I'll be travelling through China (Beijing) and Hong Kong next week. Checking my Pay Monthly account I see I already have the "O2 Travel Unlimited Web Bolt On" which I believe means I'll have coverage in China for £4.95 per day. I wondered if anyone h...

Difficulty obtaining a Proof of Usage form

has anyone else been having problems obtaining a proof of usage form?I've been waiting for over 2 weeks for one. 4 different customer representatives have sworn it has been emailed by their email and also their managers - but no form received. they h...

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hi I am looking at cancelling my contract with o2 as I have had no end of issues with them trying to keep my contract with them. If I cancel my direct debit with my bank is it the account holder or the bill payer who receives the debt? I am unsure wh...

Resolved! Changing from 5GB to 2GB Plan?

I have been with O2 since Dec and have a 5GB plan. I don't even use 1GB but there's no where I can see to downgrade, I can only increase my data. Any ideas please? Thank you

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged to Text a number in Jersey?

Hi, I have a friend in Jersey who I sometimes text. Got my bill today and I've been charged 16p for each text message, even though I have inclusive texts? Any ideas why? Thanks

JAY81UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling International

Hi, this is reference to the International Travellers Bolt on. I'm in Australia and want to know if phone calls I make in Australia to Australian numbers are included in my allowance, or treated as International Calls from the UK.Thanks

Johndod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Continuing with my number

I have recently purchased a new o2 pay monthly iPhone via uswitch as my current o2 contract is set to come to an end. I wondered how I would go about keeping my current number on my new phone and whether I would have to cancel my current contract eve...

Julie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Doorstep exchange

Hi my aunt has arranged an exchange for my galaxy note 9 they told me it would be a doorstep exchange tomorrow before 1030 but her had no email confirming it who can I contact to find out its definitely going ahead and coming to my address as my aunt...

sim network pin blocked.Enter sim network PUK

Please can someone help me I have been trying to unlock my phone to no avail, had 3 different unlock codes from o2, and of course when i tried them it was too many goes, now when i place a Non O 2 sim into samsung galaxy s6 i get this message,"Sim ne...

gandalf147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos