Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

AC1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I took out a contract at the end of March 21st, and requested a pac code from old provider. Had to do it twice cz it went wrong. All was ok around 26th March up until 2nd April. My number had been ported back to my old network. Long story short, sorted it out with o2 and the only way to sort it out was send back the phone I had gott 22 ndMarch and get a new phone and contract which I did. Today however I have received a bill for 700 pounds, I’m assuming this is because I sent the 1st phone back (I received a returns bag for this and have a postage receipt with a code in to show that it was received by o2 communications place) I can’t however check on my o2 like it says because it is now linked with another account/number as my first account had been disconnected when the number ported back.

I can’t get through to anyone. I know this isn’t a massive query but 700 pound is due to come out in 2 weeks is a big deal especially as all the stuff that has happened since the end of March was out of my control.
I don’t know what number to ring?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@AC1231 

All numbers we know of here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

AC1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I managed to get through in the end, but thank you both
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

MI5
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Good to hear wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6