Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh - once I've paid off device plan?

So, I'm currently on an O2 Refresh contract. I don't have a huge amount left on my device plan. Once that is paid off, am I immediately free to switch to a better offer elsewhere or am I tied to O2 for a bit after that?

dm1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost SIM - No I.D

hello there,On saturday 2nd march i had lost my phone and my I.D. I have been unable to retrieve my I.D and for this I am unable to retrieve my SIM card in store. from insurance I have obtained my phone but I am in desperate need of my SIM card. I wa...

Resolved! Mobile Broadband -> New Phone

Hi, I’ve just upgraded my mobile broadband package to a new phone. I’m now worried that it won’t work like that. I’m guessing that because it gave me that option, I could change it for a phone instead (I want to convert to Android but need a bit of t...

L104GB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address

Hi wondering if you can help I am due to receive my new O2 phone today but have just realised o2 have have have DHL the wrong number on my address. 47 instead of 46. What do I do. Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Why am I being charged extras

Hi,Secondo month in a row I have seen in my bill a charge for £3.75 for a premium message? I send nothing but text messages because I normally use WhatsApp. How do I get this sorted? Cheer's.

Geoff1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Demon games

I got £12 of extra charges, demon games which Idon't know when or how I bought? How can I cancel it or what can I do?? Thank you

Dadazed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Good afternoon,I have some issues with O2 taking my direct debit this month .Can you help out ?

Timur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation at end of contract

Ended my contract for both mobiles for the 3/3/19 and bought a £10 pay&go bundle, only to find I’m being charged airtime for both even though I cannot afford it, spoke and said it was, what do I do?24 months has ended and both phones have been paid f...

Andyb1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through Carphone Warehouse

Hi all, not very up to speed with upgrading of phones, I'm due an upgrade and Carphone Warehouse are offering a MUCH better deal than O2 for the handset I want, but I'm happy with the O2 network. If I upgrade with CPW but stay with O2 and something g...

kelis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In store ID

Hi all,Looking to upgrade soon but I dont have passport or driving license. Can anyone tell me if either of them are required in store? Either a walk in or click and collect.