Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SIM not working

My SIM isn’t working the only way to use phone right now is via WiFi, can’t get through to anyone to get replacement! Help!

Bruvstine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken phone

Hoping someone can help me. I have broken my phone but still on my contract in till September 2021. I am happy to pay off the remainder of the money and any additional charges to get a new phone but will I still have to pay my airtime bill up to Sept...

njb19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tarrif

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask/really easy answer, I feel like I am being very dense at the moment.Basically I was looking to change my sim only Tarrif and saw some deals on the main o2 page. The £15 a month, 20GB data & unlimited texts ...

HnB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Phone How do I get a replacement?

I've dropped my phone, the screen has cracked and it won't even turn on, phone is dead and I need a replacement asap. I have tried phoning O2 but can't get through.

Rebecca67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Application

On Thursday I bought a pay monthly phone. Since I don't have credit score, O2 asked me to pay a deposit - fine for me. So I had the first phone payment + deposit charged in my bank account. I also got an email "We've received your order. You're all s...

cgg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet access

HiI want to restrict which Internet sites can be accessed on the phone I have a contract with for my son. Can't seem to find any 02 contact details. Can anyone help please or advise if this is something I can do?

Lisa3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade query re: Huawei freebud offer

HiI need to upgrade as my phone is on its last legs and I'm really interested in the Hiawei P30 or P30 pro. Both have offers on for the freebuds and the pro has an offer on for a band 4 but before putting the order through I need to know how it works...

RaeSy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

So dhl are delivering my phone and it says on their website when I go to track my order that the item has been collected. That was on Friday, so is it likely my phone will arrive tomorrow even though there have been no further updates?

Chloe7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade confusion

I'm looking to upgrade my contact as an advertisement says that I could upgrade and 02 will pay off the last of my device plan. However it then says that the remaining balance will be charge to the end balance in the checkout. I'm really confused as ...

Sam90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos