Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I get accepted?

JoshuaAdamson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I placed an order yesterday around 2pm, I've had no update so far!

I went through to buy an iPhone XR and came across the page saying I need to put a £275 additional deposit down due to my credit score. I paid this, plus the upfront cost and recieved an "order confirmation" and 4 legal document emails afterwards. Does this mean I passed the credit check or not?

I still not had an update in regards to the order itself but I'll wait till it reaches 24hr mark before seeking an update.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122808 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@JoshuaAdamson wrote:

Okay that's fine, I appreciate the reassurance. I'll still try to contact them once it surpasses the 24hr mark though...

I assume when it says "In stock" on their order page when I ordered yesterday it's not accurate? aha.

@JoshuaAdamson  No it isn't. We have been campaigning for ages to get them to change to a 'live stock' ordering system. It hasn't happened which is more than annoying!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122808 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@JoshuaAdamson 

My O2 is updating slowly. The 4 legal documents needed to be opened and this denotes a virtual agreement by yourself.

If the phone is in stock (O2 do not have a live ordering system), you will recieve an email when it's been dispatched.

If you want to call, there are numerous numbers to try in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

JoshuaAdamson
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I assume the credit passed as they've charged me upfront + deposit of total £315 and also sent me a confirmation? Only issue is it's almost surpassed the 24hr mark and I've had no update.

... Tried to contact them via their phone number and they're unavailable at the moment, but will retry soon.

I've also opened all the 4 legal documents and read through them - but if I need to confirm this elsewhere, can you please provide further advise?

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122808 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@JoshuaAdamson 

You have done everything required.  No need for worry (unless it's out of stock!)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

JoshuaAdamson
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay that's fine, I appreciate the reassurance. I'll still try to contact them once it surpasses the 24hr mark though...

I assume when it says "In stock" on their order page when I ordered yesterday it's not accurate? aha.

Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122808 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@JoshuaAdamson wrote:

@JoshuaAdamson  No it isn't. We have been campaigning for ages to get them to change to a 'live stock' ordering system. It hasn't happened which is more than annoying!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 8

JoshuaAdamson
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It for sure causes a heck of confusion! I appreciate you in getting back to me to address all my points today. Fingers crossed it's in stock and gets dispatched today! Stay safe, take care.
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122808 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Good luck @JoshuaAdamson Stay safe. x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8