Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Only paying device plan bill.

As a family I have four contracts on my account.1 for an iPad. 3 for mobile phones.I’m aware the bills are cut in to two payments device plan, and data plan. I’ve spoken to o2 about cutting my bill down as my financial situation has changed. However ...

Robo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buds

I've ordered the s20 plus got it today trying to redeem my buds buts saying invalid and the dates I should of purchased the phone in March....

martee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime discount

Hi, I have applied a 25% off airtime discount code in the basket but the total has not changed.Will this only show on the first airtime bill?

Resolved! End of contract

When my contract ends and if I cancel the service after the contract has completed, do I return the phone to O2?Everywhere online u just goes on about your options and not what happens with the hardware.Cheers.

unlock iphone 5e

we are moving from O2 to Sky and I have the unlock codes for my and my wife's phone. What do I do now

Barry18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 New Sim Card with new phone. Will I get a new number ?

Hi I am upgrading my monthly sim card payment and taking the opportunity to buy a new O2 iphone SE. I have included a new sim card in the purchase deal. Will the new sim card be a new phone number for me to use ? If so then thats what I want to do. W...

MikePres by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spendcap

Hello,Because of Corvid-19, one cannot reach 202 services to remove spend caps. Is there an alternative way of doing it?

IB7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple AirPods...

Guys does anyone know if your able to get AirPods monthly with o2??

EmzyLouu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking out a new 02 contract from a pay monthly to a third party

Hi, I've been back and forth speaking to customer services for 02 and third party sites for a few weeks and don't seem to be getting anyhwere, hope someone can help! I would like to upgrade my phone/contract as my current phone has a broken screen an...

ecave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Light Card

Hi , I was about to upgrade my refresh contract using a code obtained through my blue light account. I have entered this at checkout, and it says the O2 Open discount 25% Airtime discount and £0.00. How do i know that this discount will work? its upg...

Chivs87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos