Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £28 bill charged at £29.82 with no calls, text or data used

I recently got a contract with O2, the phone has not yet arrived. The contract was for £28 per month, but my 1st bill is for £29.82 - I haven't even got the phone yet. Why is this? I know it's not much extra, but I hate big corporations ripping peopl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Scam?

Hi I have been called and Text several times now from a company called Buzz uzz O2? The text number looked like it came from O2 88802! They are calling me about upgrading my phone are they contacted to do this by O2 or is it a scam? I didn't give any...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of ownership

I need proof of ownership for insurance purposes, how do i attain this?Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! signal

Hi my first post so phone that i have got is samsung note 3 problem phone signal poor when down town centre in shops i lose signal and funny thing is o2 shop is close in house same dunoon cant'n signal or wifi crap it's £38 a month for no signal poor...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming Rewards balance on Pay Monthly number?

Hello, I accumulated £4.50 in rewards when I was on Pay As You Go with O2, but when I bought a new phone 2 years ago I switched over to Pay Monthly. I recently got a message that this balance is about to expire - is it possible to claim this money as...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going back too my old tariff

Hi there a few months go i up my tariff too unilmited minutes texts and 5GB data for £33 a month but now i wish too go back too my old tariff which was for £28 a month with unilmited minutes texts an 1GB is this possible the reason i,m ask this is be...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic top up

I have been using my phone overseas and had £10 credit for international texts and it has automatically been debited as part of the £10 bundle which i dont want as it is useless overseas, can this be taken away and my credit be put back, you would th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USA signal?

Just arrived on holiday in Florida and my Galaxy S4 mini has not connected to a local network signal and the time/date have not auto updated, yet all other members of my party's have connection to T mobile. My wi-fi is working fine though. Any ideas?...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New mobile's

What mobile's are due out around the Christmas time or new year?

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos