Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple AirPods...

Guys does anyone know if your able to get AirPods monthly with o2??

EmzyLouu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking out a new 02 contract from a pay monthly to a third party

Hi, I've been back and forth speaking to customer services for 02 and third party sites for a few weeks and don't seem to be getting anyhwere, hope someone can help! I would like to upgrade my phone/contract as my current phone has a broken screen an...

ecave by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Light Card

Hi , I was about to upgrade my refresh contract using a code obtained through my blue light account. I have entered this at checkout, and it says the O2 Open discount 25% Airtime discount and £0.00. How do i know that this discount will work? its upg...

Chivs87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal strength

Is there anyone else in the DN22 region whose signal strength is dismal, at best?

Jam1boy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

proof of phone purchase

I need proof of phone purchase pdf doc in order to make an insurance claim. How can i get this. regards

Dan13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stupid O3

So I keep getting emails and calls from O2 saying I need to pay a termination fee. Even though my contract ended in March. Key word being ended. They didn't call me to upgrade or anything. Carphone warehouse did the one I had the contract with but I ...

Zee5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change name on bank account and details

Tried ringing numerous times and can not get through m, every time it says I can do it on the app however you can’t!I want to change the name on bank account and details but it doesn’t allow a name change on the app !! How on earth can I do this if I...

Bank by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Renew Contract

If i finish my contract 2 months ago can and i move this number to diferent provider can i renew contract on this my o2 account ? With new number or i nust take new contract ?Regards

P4r3k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos