Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disney channel offer

I have been contemplating adding the Disney plus extra, but I am concerned about how much data would be used. I don't have broadband, so I rely on mobile data.Does anyone know how data hungry the extra is?

O2 Open

I received my new phone today from O2. I am a teacher and qualify for 25% discount off my airtime plan via O2 Open. In order to access this, you need a 5-digit company code. My school does not have a 5-digit company code and, regardless, my school is...

Resolved! keep my number

Hi, when i ordered my o2 sim, I supplied my PAC code. Do I still need to fill in the online form to port my number accross, or will it already be in process.Thanks

fisky68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to block txt from online surveys

I received many txt from online Surveys..they charged for every txt money..last time I had 18£ more to my contract.Please how I can stopThanks

ANGIE3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch order

Hi!About an hour ago I’ve ordered Apple Watch pay monthly and had confirmation that my order was successful but still no message or email with link to confirm my contract. There is no chance to contact anyone at the moment so not sure what happened. ...

Martb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extension

Hi i need an extension on my bill so that i dont get charged

Lolly7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up new phone

I’ve received a new phone and am experiencing problems as follows1 Emergency calls only2 Sum not provisioned message3 unable to select my free gift (only options are chargeable)

Extras

Can you change the extra before it’s redeemed. I don’t want what I choose and have 4 days left to redeem it...

Adie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the STAC process broken

I've tried 3 times over 3 days to get a STAC code, I don't get a code, I'm using STAC to 75075 so seems the standard method, anybody experience this before? TIA

mzm70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos