Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Change of number

Hi I have a new contract and would like to change my number to my old one which is also 02 but in my partners name he wants to cancel that account but I want to have the number from the account they are both 02 is this possible? Thanks

XxbeckixX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls

It won’t let me ring premium numbers, it cuts me off every time I try

MM13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 65333 charge

we have 3 phones from o2 and on one of the phones iv only just noticed a charge of 3.75x 3 added to my last bill so i asked my husband about this charge on his phone,and he told me that its a text that he receves from 65333 but deletes it and that he...

mick6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat

anyone know when live chat is going to start back up? 

Resolved! Change in tariff whilst abroad

Hello I have an option to upgrate my tariff and considering that there is noone in O2 I can really get in touch I'd like to see if anyone can help. I "fled" the UK and currently in Slovakia (EU country) and I see that I have an upgrade options for my...

Zuzka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible scam

Hi, so I keep getting these emails from my care saying my bill is overdue £7.58 and if I dont pay within 4 days an extra 3.50 will be added to my account. I've tried emailing back but I have been sent an automatic email saying the email is no longer ...

Help18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next pay date

Can I pass my overdue bill onto next bill date if possible please!

Resolved! End of contract

Hi,My contract ends this month and i have paid my last payment. Will the contract finish automatically or do i need to contact O2 as i do not want another contract out.

Resolved! Adjustment - how do I find out what it was for?

My June bill was slightly higher than expected. The bill showed that there was an Adjustment - but there's no detail about what it was for. I have tried to contact O2, texting #myO2 to 2020, several times over the last two weeks, each time getting a ...

gvloved1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, Pay Monthly Question?

Hello sorry to be a bother, just a quick question. If i chose the pay monthly option for a phone and i decided to pay the phone of itself in larger payments quicker, would i be able to cancel the contract and how much would the cancel contract fee be...

Ross11234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos