Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

It's been long time now that I'm trying to solve an issue with 02 they keep saying that I will receive a call within 48 hours but days and days are passing by.Since may a game company is taking 4.5£every month. We managed to block this but nobody see...

claudia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Referred

I have placed an order as a new customer for 3 new mobiles for myself and my children. The first 2 were put through fine and the third has been ‘referred’. Can anybody help? Is this the norm? Why not put through the contract through as a whole rather...

Vky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi , unable to make payment with my VISA card, is there an issue with O2 system?

Tomashbro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reactivating a SIM Card with personalised code

I have to reactivate my SIM as I had my phone blocked when I believed that it was lost. The phone has since been found and I want to reactivate my SIM.How do I do this please? I am on an Sony Experia Android phone. Many thanks. C

Celine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOST SIM

Hi I've lost my sim card, Can I get new one  ?

199312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh - Extra payment question

Hi all, I have one month unitl I can upgrade on o2. 12 months into my refresh contract. I pay £33 per month for the device plan. If I were to go into an o2 store today, and pay an additional £33 to the device, could I upgrade today, instead of waitin...

robj87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What to do?

Hi. I have a question, not really sure what to do. Someone illegally took out 3 contracts on my account and I have to pay monthly on all of them, they were done by someone I don't know and the phones have been taken. I don't know what to do l. I have...

Contract by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An embarrassing question

Well, 2 questions to be honest. I'm new to Smart mobile phones & monthly contracts; please can someone tell me what the 'unlimited minutes' mean? Does it mean I can ring any mobile number, regardless of which network they're on, or is it just to O2 p...

Jackie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos