Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service on new phone

Just upgraded and despite putting replacement sim in, which is the same number, I have no service

Resolved! Transfer number to O2

It is not clear how to transfer number to O2. The new SIM card arrived with an new number. Th website is not helpful finding how to transfer. The contact number has automatic menus only. Just walking in circles. I've filled a form to transfer with PA...

rickygou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I get rid of my spend cap

Mummackay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Bolt On

Hi TeamAs part of my new phone package I received 6 months free amazon music. I haven't used it and want to remove it from my package before I get charged.As ever the O2 site does not want to give me an option to remove it under my account, it just s...

Resolved! Received call and gave bank details over the phone

Hi, received a call from the following number 0333 344 0541, it was about a 10 pay as you go SIM card I had orders the previous day, I gave my bank details over to the lady including my cvv without thinking as I was setting up the SIM card for a mont...

Krystyan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is MMS included in "inclusive message" allowance?

Hello all. So under "my O2" I have the following text: Message Allowances Texts in the UK and our Europe Zone* usually update within 24 hours but international texts may take longer.Your inclusive allowanceMessages included in your allowance are call...

Arnold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoices

Can anyone tell me how to get VAT invoices. Although the phone is my personal one I use it for work so claim back the cost on expenses but my employer needs a VAT receipt. Nowhere on the website can i find the information do do this, i keep going rou...

Tangney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only

been with o2 a while,but now need to save money.ID mobile are offering a sim only deal with 20gb data,unl txts and calls for £14 per month.O2 is offering £18 per month.if you can match ID offer i will stay with you,if not then i will leave o2.I requi...

mitch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone cut off

My phone has been cut off after it said it has been paid please can someone help I cant ring o2 cause my phone transfers me to something else

Jessie99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos