Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade - phone out of stock

So my iPhone XS had a fall and the screen digitizer has a nice black spot in one corner now (and it's slowly increasing in size) so I thought I would upgrade since I don't have much left on the device plan to pay off on one of my two contracts and I ...

Resolved! How to renew monthly contract after message that you are out of contract? Human please!

I have been advised by phone message my minimum airtime contract has expired. Customer services not helpful, I cannot get to a human. I tried web and cannot find in either my 02 or my account etc how to do this. Is there any way I can e-mail O2 and a...

Resolved! Fraud

How do I get to speak with someone? All 'contact us' links end up back on FAQs. I need to report fraud - been spammed with 20 premium number texts and being charged.

LibbyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 12 Month SIM Only Upgrade to O2 Refresh

I recently took out an iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2020 128GB on a 48 month O2 Refresh plan (£23 a month device plan and £13 a month airtime plan). My understanding is I can upgrade that at anytime providing I clear the device plan balance OR I can upgrade at...

maxwilkes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 15GB mysteriously used up in less than a day

A few days ago, my monthly contract renewed, along with my data allowance for the month (15GB). However, the following morning I got a text saying that I was almost out of data and only had 2GB left. I called o2 and they confirmed this was the case b...

SarahS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill issues

HiI would like to know as getting no where on live chat as been trying to load it for weeks on my 02. My mum got a contract for me which I managed to keep up until covid struck. Ive also got mental health issues and signed off work. There is a debt o...

Text messages

I'm unable to receive txt messages but can send them

alice5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off contract/device plan

Can i simply pay off my contract early without going through the upgrade process ?Basically I want to be free of the monthly payment commitment

Woz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only deal + mobile broadband

Hi, If I was to purchase a sim only deal with unlimited data, could I use this sim within a mobile broadband device such as a Netgear M1 that I have bought elsewhere and is unlocked? Thanks!

JayS95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos