Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Refund

Why has my refund not been issued after almost 5 weeks

Pat88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G - Noob Question

Quick question - pretty noob question i guess. If i buy a 5G enabled phone is it necessary to have to make changes to my contract in order to be 'enabled' for 5G or do I need a new sim in order to actually get 5G?Or is it a case of just buying 5G ena...

SibTig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student discount

Hi, I have been struggling to get my student discount through UNiDAYS, I have seen this issue with someone else that also had a previous contract with O2 through Carphone Warehouse, apparently this creates a glitch. I have been on the phone with O2 n...

Nesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Hi, I got a Apple Watch 6 series connected with my o2 for my partner for her birthday. We have just set it up and it’s saying she needs to pay for data through her EE account. I was just wondering is there any way around this maybe by connected her n...

Resolved! New phone

Hi, I ordered a new iPhone yesterday around dinner time on the phone with a customer service agent, I’ve not had a email to say it’s dispatched? But he said it would be with me today? Can anyone help?

Chloejjjx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I just upgraded to the s20 5g and it says you get a watch with it but it isnt in the checkout with out it

Dezzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cap

£20 spend cap how do i contact live chat?

sb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

If I change from a 30GB a month plan to the 60GB plan, will I get the extra data immediately?

Adam8909 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! repair

ive been trying to get a return address to send my phone for repair but still not resieved one i just want my phone fixing