Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled order

I ordered an iPad and then changed my mind and cancelled- it’s been delivered with no return label, I have emailed, called and visited local 02 store but have had no luck. Emails are not being answers and phone cuts off before I speak, how can I retu...

AG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 30 day rolling sim only contract and 30 day notice

I just wanted to confirm, I’ve upgraded to a 30 day rolling sim only contract as I needed the service just for a few extra weeks. I’ve received the confirmation the order has gone through to complete and I’m now on that tariff.For my 30 day notice wo...

Resolved! SIM card has not arrived in 10+ days

My SIM card has not arrived and it has been 12 days. No call lines are open and this website is very confusing, so I don't know who or where to contact. How do I cancel this SIM without getting charged? What should I do?

Resolved! Payforit - 3rd Party Charges on Bill

I'd like to know if 02 offer any guarantees regarding 3rdParty charges on my bill.It's just I have been listening to a BBC Radio 4 programme this afternoon about the problems withpayforit system that mobile operators have setup for autmatic charging....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Tablet device plan off early and cancel contract

So I have a tablet with O2 and have over 40 months remaining. I have the money to pay off the device plan in one go so I can then do a 30 day notice on my airtime bill to leave. I only use it for WIFI so I don’t need to keep my services active.I rang...

Paying my device plan

Hi, I want to pay some money off my device plan so I can hopefully upgrade earlier but the app won't let me and I can't do it when I call 202.

Brian13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut off

Paid my contract 2 days ago after the cut me off due to late payment, yet they still haven’t put my contract back on they are saying I’ve paid 2 parts of the contract but not the other one yet all 3 payments have gone out my bank, they said I would b...

Anzena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My return order

I sent my phone on the 23rd of September to be returned and I've still not heard anything back of o2 yet

Dan19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No phone calls /text

Hi there,I was a little late laying my bill (couple of days)I then believed services was restricted as could not send text or calls .I paid it the same day ,however I'm still getting the message all my calls are being transferred? Is this even to di ...

S27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos