Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Can I change the day my bill is due to be taken out?

Lotus1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

Can I get a replacement sim for a number already on my account

Stew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

1. My monthly tariff is £15.99 but my latest bill shows that I use less than 10% of my permitted data, and far less of my minutes or text messages. Why are you suggesting I change to a tariff costing £20.25 per month, instead of creating a cheaper fa...

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone

Hi there, does anyone know if the O2 travel inclusive zone works properly now. Had a horrible experience with it in the USA in October. Is it usable now, or will i need to buy a local or 3 PAYG sim? Thanks.

Scooty997 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! transferring numbers

I currently have an EE sim and have just bought an o2 sim and would like to keep my number. I have completed the form and used the pac code etc but didn’t see if anything needed doing further or how long it would take to transfer. Please help

Holz97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Codes

Can anyone help me , I’ve recently opened a think money bank account but cannot set online or app up because the codes they sending me to activate the app etc are not coming through

Resolved! Concerned

I spoke to an advisor over the phone and she done a credit check to see if i could get a new phone, went through fine. She then said she will send an email over for me to pay the upfront cost and arrange delivery. Still no email? Is this right?

Sophi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Family Plan Worth It?

Is family plan worth it as i have mobile wifi hotspot with 50GB and recently signed up to the 20 GB For £20 sim only contract recently.

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Wont cancle my order!

Hi having a terrible time to cancel an order. I was called and sold a paymonthly tablet on top of my mobile account. I then decided I did not want it within 2 days or ordering. Called and the lady said just reject the tablet when its delivered which ...

Dino1968 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pause or reduce payments

I will be away from uk for 3 months so will not use calls/data etc via my allowance only through WiFi is there any way you can reduce my payments as I won’t be using my allowance?

Dale1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos