Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SCAM TEXT MESSAGE

I opened a text message, belived it was from 02 - it stated: 02 - We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [link removed for safety] frpm phone number +44 7983 803189 Yes I know it was...

Caz1960 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’m getting calls off a 0800 number saying I owe a phone bill I jus paid it in 2 instalments can someone help me please

Richieg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible scam

Just letting everyone know that I received a text message that is probably a scam. It was from a UK number (not O2) and it read: "(O2): We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: [link r...

LGM1777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

M.S.E. O2 sim

Have seen a deal for 8GBsim for£8 a month I would like to know if i can purchase and use this sim without incurring any penalties currently pay £6.16 for 1Gb amonth Thanks

NosmoKing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

iPhone

Adriana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only

Hello. I'm on a SIM only contract until march 2021. I see on my account that I can upgrade to a 30 days rolling contract. If I move to the new one, after 30 days can I ask for my PAC CODE and not wait until march? Thanks

pbpaduret by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM won't activate

I have been a O2 customer since 2018 and started a contract last summer and I recently upgraded to a new phone last Friday, the SIM recognises that it is the O2 network but it won't activate to allow me to text or call. I have tried to chat on MyO2 b...

Will-44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Does anyone know how to get the o2 live chat?

Jesse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I’ve payed my arrears but account still restricted

Liam9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSIM on iPhone XS with second number

I was told by o2 that I could have a second number with an eSIM, and have now received an eSIM. However, all I have now is my original number as the secondary and nothing on the primary. All that support seem to suggest is that I visit a store. I've ...