Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HTC One M8 Voucher

Hi, Has anyone else not recevied their voucher yet? Mine's still not arrived.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed to fulfill the offer I was given with my new contract

Hello, I'd like to start by saying I'm not happy with the service I have received so far. I have been passed from pillar to post and no one has taken ownership of this at all. I will keep it as brief as possible. 9th Apr - took out upgrade offer (HTC...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying by bank transfer?

I've got a bit of a vicious circle going on here... My bank has done one of those routine fraud protection things on my debit card, meaning that until I contact them to confirm a list of recent transactions, I can't use my card. The problem is that m...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old number porting has not worked

I recently purchased an iPhone 5C from O2 on a pay monthly contract. The phone worked perfectly, until I had a Tesco phone number from a previous phone ported to it. I received a PAC code from Tesco, gave it to O2, and on the 7th of May the transfer ...

antonypg by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code

trying to find my pac code

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Number To O2 Account

I thought this had been answered before already but I can't seem to find it so I apologise if this is a duplicate.Basically, I have a new PAYG sim and I want to add another number to my account (and keep my old one) - how do I add it to my O2 Account...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through CPW?

Hello, can someone help if i upgrade my phone through CarPhoneWarehouse which is where i initially got my first contract from will they still replace my exciting direct debit i had before with the new price? or would i need to phone an cancel or anyt...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only ended, can i cancel account?

Hi my sim only 12 month contract ended and I'm on a month to month payment. If I want to cancel my account, do I need to give the usual 30 day notice? As technically the 'contract' has ended?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor O2 signal

I am the only O2 user in my office who can't ever get a signal. I have a galaxy s3. All other O2 users can get a good signal but not me. Any ideas, anyone please?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos