Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Phone number for Customer Services

I have tried to get hold of 02's customer's services, the number I found a chap who answered was unwilling to help me with my query!kitty

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

What number is this? 7802091901

Hi,Just got back from USA and this number 7802091901 has appeared a few times on my bill. I've tried calling it with different codes and a 0 in front of it but just says number has not been recognised.Anybody have any info on what this could be. O2 c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Upgrade

Hey guys, My contract expires in July, but as a Gold member I'm eligible for upgrade on April 18th. Do I have to upgrade through O2 directly or could I use a company like Carphone Warehouse for my new O2 handset? Also, does the contract value have to...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number trasnfer process...

Hi Guys,I am able to upgrade from my current sim only monthly plan on the 2nd of My and will most likely upgrade to another sim only monthly tariff rather than switch to a pay monthly contract.My question is I want to kep my number and as im moving c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£10.50 top up....HOW ?

how the hell am i ment to top up £10.50 to get my monthly allowance which has now go less internet browsing time ?

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with my bill please!

Im new to pay monthly and dont understand my bill. When I check my bill it says my bill date is 10th April and payment is due on 24th April. 24th April is a Sunday... can they take money out of your bank on a Sunday or is it another date they take ur...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim activation

Hi. I recieved my replacement paay monthly sim in the post yesterday and rang to activate it straight away. The woman said it could take 24 hrs to become active. it has now been about 25hrs and still not active. Is this normal?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activate new SIM & Set up International Favourites from USA

I'm in the USA and have a new unexpired, unactivated O2 PAYG Sim in my phone. I'd like to activate service and add the "International Favourites" bolt-on before returning to the UK, and have the Call-me and the 3 international numbers established bef...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelling o2

Hi all how do you cancel your contract,mine finished on the 4th april 2011,i have never used there services for 2 months as i am thailand,i am still getting billed even tho i e-mailed them stating i no longer need there services..thank you in advance...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a £16.50 Contract with No Credit Card

I'm planning to get a BlackBerry Bold 9780 in a few weeks and I'd like to get it on a 24 month contract at £16.50 a month (I'll upgrade if need be), but I'm 19 years old, currently unemployed on JSA and of course have no credit card. Paying the £16.5...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos