Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 65333

I have been charged £3.75 on my next bill for a premium rate service 65333.I have no knowledge at all of this number and am 100% certain I have not called or texted this number. Has anyone else come across this?Any advice people?

stevemc71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £150 to upgrade early

Hi I broke my phone today it was still working it would still ring etc but a blank screen. I went into 02 to upgrade. Upgrade was not due till May next year. 7 months to go. Got charged to £150. Have normally been with Carphone. Assistant wasn't inte...

Rachel66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tariff

Hi all,I had a text telling me to change my tariff so I have but can’t find any information telling me it’s changed on my o2 other than telling my the code to the 6 months free of Disney+When I changed tariff I said I don’t want a new sim as I alread...

Rhianne99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

Hi I received a text saying o2 was unable to process my last payment, I've been with o2 for nearly 4 years now and this has not been a problem, plus my payments always goes out at the end of the month not in the middle, how do I find out if it's a sc...

Resolved! Bills

Why have I just reserved a message saying that my bill hasn’t been paid

Thomas29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Landline From UK To Jersey

Hi. On average i need to call a landline number in Jersey from my mobile here in the UK three times a week , but incur extra charges to do so. Is there any way i can use my unlimited minutes on my pay monthly contract to reduce or eliminate these ext...

Resolved! Will my remaining data be carry forwarded to next month?

Will my remaining data be carry forwarded to next month? I have a data plan of 8GB per month. Will my remaining data be carry forwarded to next month automatically if for eg: I use only 6GB a month and the remaining 2GB will be carry forwarded to nex...

attidude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming

I’m outside EU. My iPhone 11. 14.0.1 doesn’t show data roaming options and doesn’t show cellularI can’t turn them off and I’m losing money. Help

Adil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting o2

I need to speak to a person how do I get through please ?

Sam13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos