Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Purchase

Hi, I purchased an iPad on pay monthly and now they’re saying they are out of stock. Any ideas if I’ll receive this by Christmas?

Matt34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Contract and Change of Address

I was placing a new order and realised I had forgotten to change my address from when I moved in September. So I changed this via My O2. I placed the order, and it asked me to confirm my home address, and my billing address, which I confirmed as my n...

O2 Recycle Bill Credit

Hi, I am thinking of recycling my phone once I have upgraded. If I choose to have my payment through bill credit, does this mean that will pay my monthly bill until the recycle money runs out?

Harriet1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using an unlocked phone from another network

I had my Galaxy S10 phone stolen, so i am now using my wifes Galaxy S8 which has been unlocked from EE, I can use the phone to make calls and use the apps when using wifi, however, I can't seem to use my data to access apps when not connected to wifi...

Fleshy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping numbers

Hi there yesterday I swapped my contract number to my pay as you go number (which will be my main contract number) which happens this morning but my old contract number has not been transferred as my pay as you go number. If one of you O2 gurus could...

Pinal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments being declined

HiI am trying to pay my contract that is overdue but it will not accept either one of my cards. What do I do? Thank you

kayleighb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Split port (<1month) affecting house purchase

Hi I ported my number from vodafone to O2 on 22nd Sept. Since then, have not been able to receive calls or texts to my ported number. This is currently causing a lot of frustration as I cannot withdraw mine and my partners deposit money from NS&I wit...

Number port

Good evening,I ported my old number from Vodafone to 02 on Tuesday, I was told I would recieve a message when the port had started and finished but I did not. However my number has transferred but my Vodafone sim is still working and all my calls are...

Natasha21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I let them charge from my sim

So I have a PAYG SIM with £102.5 on it, and I was able to get a pay monthly of £7. I tried to do it at the store so that the amount and the number will be changed to my pay monthly instead of getting a new one but they didn't attend to me properly be...

KingAmo by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos