Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wrong tariff

I have a 5g sim only contract but a iPhone 11 which is not capable of 5g. Sim error is displayed. What can I do

Annette1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return phone

I don’t want it anymore waiting for it to be delivered but it can not come because I don’t want it anymore

Philippa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next day delivery?

Hey I placed an order yesterday around 5-6pm and it said next day delivery, just wondering if that included weekends or not, so I know if to stay in or not Many thanks

Resolved! Upgrade

I would like to upgrade my pay monthly sim only contract, can I keep my number?

Dan23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

HelloI’ve had my contract phone now for a week now and would like to know if I can cancel my contract as it’s still within the 14days??Any information would be gratefulThank you

Leon1986 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order acceptance

Hello. I placed an order last night for a new contract. I was wondering how long it takes for an acceptance email and delivery etc? It says next day but i know things may be delayed at the moment but I havent heard if its accepted yet.

Resolved! 5G

I am currently on a pay monthly phone contract with a 4G phone however I would like to switch to a sim only contract, the only thing is O2 do 5G-ready sim cards. Will the new sim card work on my phone?

ArabaG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

Hi. I have just taken out an 02 contract from Vodafone. I sent a pac when I purchased the phone. I now have service on O2 with a different number to my Vodafone one. Is this correct and just a matter of time for the number to transfer? I thought I wo...

MCT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

replacement sim card

On changing my phone and putting my sim card in, it fell to the floor and my dog chewed it. I've spoken to a recording to advise I need a replascement but am not sure if it will be done.

Resolved! Possible scam

I received a text message today from +44 7908 314221 saying: O2:We were unable to process your latest payment. In order to avoid fees, please update your information via: this link takes me to what looks like the o2 website.Has anyone else received ...

Amy1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos