Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media Volt

So I signed up with Virgin Media for Broadband, TV and Mobile and they sent me an O2 sim. Im happy with O2 but cancelled my Virgin Media within the cooling off period - they have stated all services including the sim will be disconnected. When I trie...

ngreen86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing payment details and security question

Hi Can someone please tell me how I cognate the payment details on my pay monthly account. Also, the security question I set when I bought the phone doesn't t work .. how can I get this reset ? Thank you

AB100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim charges

I upgraded to the galaxy 21 and am being charged for the sim that came with it and my old number. How do I get rid of the new sim charges?

mealybug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t make or take calls or texts

After temporarily blocking. 12 hours on phone to O2 over the last month they don’t know and don’t care. Shop can’t do it without me me receiving a text to my phone that won’t receive texts. Now what ?

Resolved! Call barred

How do I remove spend cap 

FG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to o2

I have just received my new SIM card to switch from Three. I am keeping my number. What should I do?

SK20211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills - where have they gone

Hi AllYou used to be able to view old bills up to slightly over a year old. Has this feature now been removed as it looks like I can only see the last three months of bills now?Thanks

Fergus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kept old number - but 02 number showing in places

When sending messages or face timing instead of my transferred EE number showing it presents my O2 number.however when I call my transferred number shows

Ma_rk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos