Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order status [Personal details removed]

Hi, When i placed order [Personal details removed] earlier today the person taking the order said i would recieve the order tomorrow 12/10/2021. On order status it says still processing. Am i likely to recieve the order tomorrow?

DaveH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping old phone number

I have recently joined o2 on a SIM only plan. When I joined I provided a PAC code to have my old number moved over to o2. However the new SIM has a new number. Do I need to do anything else to get my old number moved to o2 or will it just happen auto...

DaveW1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hello I ordered a phone the other day and it’s been despatched and saying I can track it but Its saying that the tracking number is wrong so please could you help me solve this

Leejay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to contact you about my bill

how do i contact o2 if they have nocked my phone off amd can't even contact them on there free numbers

1128 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return an upgrade

Hello am I able to return an upgrade?

Laura39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching my pay monthly to pay as you go

hello dear comunity, I want to switch my pay monthly contract to pay as you go. I'm abroad at the moment for a while so I'm not allowed to call 202.Which number to call to get this done or what other method can I use? Many thanks.

Rador by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi I paid my bill yesterday but I’ve still not been put back on 

Nat0116 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden bill increase

I have just received an email from O2 stating my air time bill will go from £17 to £20 and my device plan will go from £13 to £20 effective in ten days. Could someone help me and tell me if this is normal and maybe a reason why this is happening? Tha...

Paul34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone displays two numbers to different people when I call them

HI. I have recently moved from Vodafone to Pay as you go, and then less than a week after I moved to Pay Monthly. So in a nutshell, I have Moved my number from VF to O2 PAG (new SIM Card), and then to O2 PM (new sim card again). When I was texting my...

ylach87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos