Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is it SO hard to get to speak to someone at O2, what a nightmare

Yangster
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was an O2 customer and now find that O2 have ruined my personal credit rating, be careful everyone, even though I paid off the account it STILL sits on my credit file as a default and O2 refuse to take it off even though I can prove payment.

Can't get hold of anyone at O2 that can help me, all I need is some way of contacting the right person.

HELP

Simon

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Yangster 

Contact email address for CFR here:

CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 23

Yangster
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

YOUR COMPANY IS A JOKE

Three months later and I am STILL not able to get my credit rating corrected.

O2 are a complete joke. I have contacted all the credit reference agencies and they in turn have contacted O2, O2 are still saying this debt is outstanding WHEN IT HAS BEEN PAID AND I CAN PROVE IT.

I have contacted your CreditFileReferrals@o2.com several times AND THEY DO NOTHING.... They say 'refer it to the ombudsman then'... WHEN I CAN PROVE PAYMENT.... 

You can't get hold of anyone to actually speak to.

This company is RUINING MY LIFE.... The whole reason I have this debt is because their invoicing department can't invoice the right details, they were supposed to invoice my company and kept on invoicing ME... so now I have a personal debt... which I was forced to pay off back in August and STILL THIS IS SITTING ON MY CREDIT FILE AS A DEFAULT...

O2, if you don't sort this you are going to have legal proceedings, I don't have time to wait for the Ombudsman and frankly why should I when you have been paid and I can 100% prove it - this is a joke, you are ruining peoples lives.

PEOPLE IF YOU ARE READING THIS avoid O2 like the plague, this company and their customer service are beyond poor, they don't care about their customers and if you ever leave heaven help you!!!!

Don't end up like me, CANCEL your O2 contracts and RUN!!!

If someone with half a brain wants to contact me from O2 credit refferals then please do, I am sure this could be sorted very easily BUT refusing to do so is illegal and criminal - you are ruining my life O2, get your act together.

Message 3 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Yangster 

I'll ask one of our account advisors to look at this for you. @O2Lisa @O2Georgina  are you able to assist @Yangster?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 23

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@O2Lisa ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 23

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff  Thanks for the tag, @Yangster  I will send you a private message so we can look in to your query

signature
Message 6 of 23

Yangster
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

BTW this morning I have also messaged 

Nina Bibby

Jo Bertram

Edward Smith

Derek McManus

Mark Evans

On LinkedIn (where I am a top voice)

If this is not resolved by lunch time today I will make a video (check out my LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/aeo/ ) and then I will promote it to O2 customers on YouTube, I have no problem getting 100K views on it in a day.

Yes we have come to the point of needing to threaten O2, but NOTHING is working. I have been nice, that got me nowhere.... now we are going to war if nobody listens. Someone wants sacking at O2 and it seems to be half your credit refferals team. JOKE!

Message 7 of 23

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Hi @MI5@O2Georgina has got this onesmiling

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 23

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 9 of 23

Yangster
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lisa I have ZERO confidence that you will be able to sort this.....

Please exceed my expectations and get someone senior to actually call me, as I have said, this will need to be resolved today.

Message 10 of 23