cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but alas, still no email. What should I expect?

image (1).png

Message 1 of 216
215 REPLIES 215

Rossp
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t know how you managed to cancel it they don’t give an option on my o2

Message 161 of 216

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38278 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Rossp wrote:

I’m thinking of going to EE tomorrow as they have stock, get the phone there as all their phones are unlocked, cancel the contract with o2 as I am on switch up, so once the phone arrives hand it back and get the contract cancelled 

All O2's phones since early 2019 (mid-2019 for Huawei) have been sold unlocked also, @Rossp - but if EE have stock and give you good coverage and service where you live and work, go for it.

Message 162 of 216

Rossp
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you definitely cancel the whole contract if I drop the pixel phone into a store and tell them to cancel it??

Message 163 of 216

Rossp
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So basically my plan is, go to EE get the phone, put my o2 SIM card in it for the mean time until I get the phone I’m waiting on, return that phone to my local o2 store within the 14 day cooling off period and cancel my whole contract as I have a PAC code I don’t need to get one 

Message 164 of 216

Rossp
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn do you think that would work

Message 165 of 216

Vickyw
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They don't change it even then

Message 166 of 216

Vickyw
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I went in-store and they told me 

Message 167 of 216

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38278 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Rossp wrote:

So basically my plan is, go to EE get the phone, put my o2 SIM card in it for the mean time until I get the phone I’m waiting on, return that phone to my local o2 store within the 14 day cooling off period and cancel my whole contract as I have a PAC code I don’t need to get one  

What about the Airtime portion of your contract, @Rossp?

You will have a handset from EE and a deactivated O2 SIM, unless you plan to take out an O2 SIM-Only contract from O2 and move your number to that (or go PAYG).

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  - or is your plan to port your number completely to EE?

Note a PAC code expires after 30 days: "How long is a PAC or STAC valid for? PAC and STAC codes are valid for 30 days from the day we issue them to you/you receive the code. What if I change my mind about switching from O2 once I've got a PAC or STAC? If you decide not to switch, you don't need to do anything at all – your code will just expire in 30 days."

Message 168 of 216

Rossp
  • 13 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, so I won’t be using the pac code until I cancel the contract which will be when I receive the google phone that is delayed 

Message 169 of 216

Dakneeul
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Seems likes its just the 512gb not in stock now

Message 170 of 216