Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 7: Part Timer

Re: WORST NETWORK EVER

The iphone5 (in fact ANY iphone) is well known for poor signal & for being generally cr*p!! ;-)
All my friends & work colleagues who have this handset have experienced non-stop problems.
I've never had an issue with any handset on 02 & I've been with them forever & travel up & down the UK extensively. Generally get a decent 2G/3G signal everywhere! G
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

@GrahamF wrote:
The iphone5 (in fact ANY iphone) is well known for poor signal & for being generally cr*p!! ;-)
All my friends & work colleagues who have this handset have experienced non-stop problems.
I've never had an issue with any handset on 02 & I've been with them forever & travel up & down the UK extensively. Generally get a decent 2G/3G signal everywhere! G

I think thats a bit of a bold statement to make I dont have any problems with my iphone

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

@GrahamF wrote:

I think thats a bit of a bold statement to make I dont have any problems with my iphone

i agree damien plus NOT every iphone has bad signal, thats down to network masts, not the actual phone,

Highlighted
Anonymous

Quite agree Stuart out of the millions sold I dont believe they are all crap Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Anonymous

if you dont get good signal on 3g, turn it off & stick to 2g & you will still get a good signal, its all down to masts, weather etc if signal is bad

Highlighted
Anonymous

Simples Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

I will contest the 4 was shocking but I haven't had issues with my 5s signal •touches wood•
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Liquid wrote:
I will contest the 4 was shocking but I haven't had issues with my 5s signal •touches wood•

I really think it depends where you are etc as I never had any problems with my 4

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Not even the "death grip"?

That's what I'm referring to once a case was put on it was fine.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nope no matter how I held it I couldnt get it to do the death grip