Did you mean: 

WORST NETWORK EVER

vishnu96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been on most networks in the UK,and I must say,NEVER AGAIN,has to
Be the worst network ever,always dropping calls and 3G ,customer services are rubbish,never tell the truth.and Avnet got a clue what they on about,....do this,do that,on my 5th iphone5...and still rubbish service

Now lets see if I get a reply,,,,if done every thing they advised,,,,,UTTER UTTER RUBBISH
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

GrahamF
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
The iphone5 (in fact ANY iphone) is well known for poor signal & for being generally cr*p!! 😉
All my friends & work colleagues who have this handset have experienced non-stop problems.
I've never had an issue with any handset on 02 & I've been with them forever & travel up & down the UK extensively. Generally get a decent 2G/3G signal everywhere! G
Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Message 21 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GrahamF wrote:
The iphone5 (in fact ANY iphone) is well known for poor signal & for being generally cr*p!! 😉
All my friends & work colleagues who have this handset have experienced non-stop problems.
I've never had an issue with any handset on 02 & I've been with them forever & travel up & down the UK extensively. Generally get a decent 2G/3G signal everywhere! G

I think thats a bit of a bold statement to make I dont have any problems with my iphone

Message 22 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@GrahamF wrote:

I think thats a bit of a bold statement to make I dont have any problems with my iphone

i agree damien plus NOT every iphone has bad signal, thats down to network masts, not the actual phone,

Message 23 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Quite agree Stuart out of the millions sold I dont believe they are all crap wink

Message 24 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you dont get good signal on 3g, turn it off & stick to 2g & you will still get a good signal, its all down to masts, weather etc if signal is bad

Message 25 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Simples wink

Message 26 of 48

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I will contest the 4 was shocking but I haven't had issues with my 5s signal •touches wood•
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 27 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
I will contest the 4 was shocking but I haven't had issues with my 5s signal •touches wood•

I really think it depends where you are etc as I never had any problems with my 4

Message 28 of 48

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Not even the "death grip"?

That's what I'm referring to once a case was put on it was fine.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 29 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope no matter how I held it I couldnt get it to do the death grip

Message 30 of 48