Did you mean: 

WORST NETWORK EVER

vishnu96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've been on most networks in the UK,and I must say,NEVER AGAIN,has to
Be the worst network ever,always dropping calls and 3G ,customer services are rubbish,never tell the truth.and Avnet got a clue what they on about,....do this,do that,on my 5th iphone5...and still rubbish service

Now lets see if I get a reply,,,,if done every thing they advised,,,,,UTTER UTTER RUBBISH
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who are you expecting a reply from this is mainly a customer forum is it the phone thats the problem or the signal in your area

Message 2 of 48

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Obviousl you have had a bad time but never had a problem personally. You can only go off your own experiences. But I do acknowledge your right to your opinion.

Message 3 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had a few problems but they have always been sorted out to my satisfaction in the end

Message 4 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like signal problems to me, try just using 2g & see if that helps
Message 5 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry to hear of your woes !

Maybe you would be better off paying off your contract.

Sell your iPhone 5..... and move on.

Or make an appointment at your local Apple High-Street Store with the Genius Bar and let them look at it.

Personally I've had no issues both with my iPhone 5 or network.
Message 6 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry to hear of your woes !

Maybe you would be better off paying off your contract.

Sell your iPhone 5..... and move on.

Or make an appointment at your local Apple High-Street Store with the Genius Bar and let them look at it.

Personally I've had no issues both with my iPhone 5 or network.

Same here

Message 7 of 48

RueDrBouree
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hi

If you read the EE community, Vodafone's eForum and Three's facebook page they all have comments saying "this is the worst network ever", "don't use this company etc".

The reality is that its not possible to have 2G signal (never mind 3G) with every network in every building, street, forest, field etc in 100% of the UK.  Mobile phone signal is weak and all networks have areas with little or no signal. These can be in the middle of a city as well as in  remote locations. There are even parts of the UK with no mobile signal from any network.

Networks don't guarantee signal at any location, so unfortunately you have no rights to cancel the contract due to signal.

You have tried swapping the handset and that hasn't worked so its not the phone. As suggested above you could try switching 3G off to see if you get a dependable 2G signal. Or if you have access to wifi at home and work then maybe try the TU go app that will redirect calls and text via the Internet to your handset rather than using a cellular service.

If none of this works then you options are either to sell the handset and use the money towards paying off your current contract with O2. Or to live with it until your contract is up.

Sorry-but most of us have been there, picked a network without trying it for a week or two on a pay as you go plan. Only to discover that its worse than the previous network they were with.

Alex

Been an O2 customer (off and on) since 1995
Message 8 of 48

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/network/future

o2 will have the best 2g 3g and 4g in 2015 98% indoor coverage by population.

All explained in several threads on here
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 48

vishnu96
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

read wot i wrote,,ITS NOT THE PHONE,,,,HAD A FEW REPLACMENTS....

Message 10 of 48