cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade and live chat

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spent 1 hr 15 mins on live chat being pushed from pillar to post as couldn't get a straight answer on the best upgrade for me, only to be told by the 2nd advisor that he was just going to get details on what I had asked for and he never came back. Wen I sent a message back to him the system said was shut!! That's shocking service for any customer let alone one who has been with O2 for over 10 years! I am seriously considering changing networks after the experience I have just had.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

The best option to upgrade is to call 202 free or visit your local O2 store. Webchat is very poor to say the least. Far better to speak to someone. You could even consider upgrading through an independent such as CarPhoneWarehouse as they can sometimes better the deals offered directly by O2.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

The best option to upgrade is to call 202 free or visit your local O2 store. Webchat is very poor to say the least. Far better to speak to someone. You could even consider upgrading through an independent such as CarPhoneWarehouse as they can sometimes better the deals offered directly by O2.

Message 2 of 2