Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost my phone

I lost my phone in a lake whilst on holiday, I can’t access anything at all now as everything needs to send me a code by text or email to be able to log in. O2 can’t even help me! What do I do?

Adamb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent charges to my bill - Google Play

In April I had an alert to tell me I had used 80% of my chargeable services monthly limit. I thought this was a scam text, so called o2 who advised that £189.50 of charges had been added to my account via GooglePlay. I was assured during multiple pho...

eSIM stuck on processing for over 2 days.

Per the title, requested an eSIM through a new (to me), factory reset iPhone 13 through the settings > mobile network settings. Physical SIM was working correctly so I shouldn't really have bothered trying, in hindsight.Signal dropped immediately - u...

Benz3ne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Bolt On Calls

I purchased the International Bolt on for £3.This states that calls to the USA will be charged at 2p/min.I called my friend for a total of 4:10:15 and I’ve been charged £350+ which indicates I’ve been charged £1.40/min instead.I’ve spoken to O2 live ...

BD1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to add an Apple Watch Plan

I have just joined O2 on a sim only contract. I'm trying to add a watch plan for my son's Apple Watch but it is giving me the message "The O2 account on this iPhone cannot be used to add a mobile plan to "xxxxxxxx Apple Watch". For more information a...

Andy8802 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch up terms changing 19th July.

Just heard from my local store that O2 Switch up will be 90 days for everyone. Can I confirm is this true and will there be an exit clause thingy as it's a change to the T&C's?

Soks99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being forced to pay for a gift

Hiya this is a difficult situation long story short my partners great nans took out a phone contract for my partner as a Christmas present the contract all in her great nans name address etc and obviously the phone is with my partner however my partn...

Airtime plan

Hi I have received a text informing me I am out of my minimum contract term. Saying I can choose to stay on the same tariff or move to another . I do not understand

Auntieb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect charges

Advise would add discount of 20% but has t and everything still at £8 for sim only that I verbally agreed Saturday with nitesh

KR5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract finished - transfer ownership.

What is the process to transfer a mobile and responsibility to a family member.In currently pay the device plan and airtime for a family member.When the contract is up and the device is paid for, how do I transfer the phone and future airtime costs t...

SimonJA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos