cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of ownership for Protectyourbubble

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am currently in need of proof of ownership for protect your bubble which contains the following information: 

"This needs to confirm your name, date of purchase, the make &model and IMEI number or serial number of gadget."

I was in chats with a customer support operative but the internet connection dropped as the signal was poor on holiday. Is there anyone that can help and provide such a document to me to forward?

Best regards.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I guess the only other way is to call CS and ask for a copy of your contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You should be able to print all you need from your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately any documentation on there does not complete all the criteria set out by protectyourbubble. The closest is missing the IMEI/serial number criteria which is the device plan.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I guess the only other way is to call CS and ask for a copy of your contract.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I have been looking in MyO2 and under device details it shows the info you need?

i.e. device I am using....IMEI number and PUK number

Like this below I haven't shown the full numbers but point is... surely that is the info they require?

Capture.Device.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

No longer with o2 as my provider so I don't have that unfortunately. I'll try the CS live support tomorrow. :). Thanks for the suggestions!

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Use the support link on the complaints page, you are most likely to be connected to a chat line in the UK

Message 7 of 7