Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open

catpinky
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, just wondering how long it takes for confirmation that O2 discount has been applied to your account after registering? Thanks

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
Message 1 of 71
70 REPLIES 70

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I this is an esim give customer service a call

If You need to call O2 then choose any of the options, fraud etc
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
The best number to get through seems to be
0800 587 4005
Download and use Skpe to call any of the free numbers
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Message 41 of 71

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you upgraded, try using the old sim in the new phone.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 42 of 71

Nshanbx
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi , I ordered an iPad one week ago and had the confirmation email and the upfront cost is still pending in my bank account but it still hasn’t been dispatched and not sure whether I’ll still receive it ? Will I still be expecting an iPad as I haven’t heard anything off them for a week even though it had been confirmed ?
Message 43 of 71

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you have had all of the contract emails but not a despatch email then chances are it is out of stock (o2 don't have a live stock system - everything shows as in stock when you order).
If you want to find out what is going on, the only thing you can do is call.
The numbers we know to work are in the link below - the one ending 4005 seems to be answered the most frequently.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 44 of 71

Ljg33
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone is damaged and I’ve only had it 6mo this does it still come under a warranty?
Message 45 of 71

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Leeward
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there I'm having trouble paying for stuff on Google Play and other sites using my phone credit I'm on giffgaff but I believe they are owned by O2 can you please clarify this and help me if you can kind regards Mr Lee Ward
Message 47 of 71

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 48 of 71

Anmol
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello
Message 49 of 71

EmmaJane
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
There are no o2 shops open and I don't have a credit card, how else can I get my age verified? Even though o2 have my date of birth it still needs confirming
Message 50 of 71