Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 770

Re: O2 open

Level 1: Joiner

I have taken out a new contract when ikst my job and had to hand work phone back. I absolutely hate my new phone as it constantly crashes and signal is awful. I want to upgrade but havent got the cash to pay the upgrade fee in one go even though im back in employment. Is there any way i can upgrade and spread my upgrase cost over a new contract to pay off old phone?
Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,540

@Clokey wrote:
I have taken out a new contract when ikst my job and had to hand work phone back. I absolutely hate my new phone as it constantly crashes and signal is awful. I want to upgrade but havent got the cash to pay the upgrade fee in one go even though im back in employment. Is there any way i can upgrade and spread my upgrase cost over a new contract to pay off old phone?

@Clokey 

In short no.

All you can do is recycle your old phone to go towards paying off the device plan. Once the device is paid off, you can upgrade again.

However, if the phone is faulty, you should maybe get it fixed under warranty as it might make you like it again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Hi, I recently upgraded my phone and I work for NHS and will like to apply for NHS discount. Thanks

@chrisugbene 

How to here 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

how do i reduce my billing

@4644688 

Check in your MyO2 if you can reduce your tariff.

Currently using:
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,326

You need to call O2.

All numbers are in this guide

You can use Skype from your PC to call the free numbers if you have no phone available

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling,

Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

8am is the best time to call

I have filled in the form to switch my number from vodafone to 02, it said it will take 2 working days. I done it on saturday past but my number has not yet been changed am I not sure how to find this out
Topics: 770

@Garetha wrote:
I have filled in the form to switch my number from vodafone to 02, it said it will take 2 working days. I done it on saturday past but my number has not yet been changed am I not sure how to find this out

Unfortunately we are now into a Bank Holiday so you need to call O2 tomorrow.

All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker