Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open - Account Not Found

kuchipudinitin
Level 3: Thinker
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I signed up for O2 open on 4th Jan 19 and activated,printed my codes as well alongside had my old O2 login which did not have any mobile account. By mistake i might have merged both the account and when I got my O2 Contract on 15th Jan,wanted to login to My O2 Open to add my discount,comes up as Account not found,spoke to customer services,Live Chat and O2 Gurus as well so many times, None of them were able to help. any ideas if there is a work around this problem.

I am Awake,when you are Asleep
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Good morning @kuchipudinitin, and sorry to hear you've had difficulties setting up your O2 Open account. I'd happily get soemone to look into this for you, and I sent you a Private Message on the forum just now to get a few more details first slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

@EmilieT Thanks very for trying to help me means a lot... I have replied you on Private Message...

More info

Message 11 of 22

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @kuchipudinitin, I did not receive any message unfortunately  confused Did you by any chance reply to the email notification? Those emails do not get back to me I'm afraid, so what you need to do is click on the little envelop at the top right of your screen while you're logged in on the Community and you'll be able to reply to my message from there slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Or another way @kuchipudinitin is to click on this link

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3154393

Which will take you this page.  Just click on the part I have highlighted in yellow and you will be able to send a private message to @EmilieT wink

em pm.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 22

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Which will take you this page.  Just click on the part I have highlighted in yellow and you will be able to send a private message to @EmilieT wink

em pm.PNG

@EmilieT I have sent you a Private Message with all the details.. If you need more please let me know.

Thanks & Rgds

Nitin Kuchipudi 

Message 14 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin

I am sure @EmilieT will be in touch tomorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 22

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

em pm.PNG

@EmilieT I have sent you a Private Message with all the details.. If you need more please let me know.

Thanks & Rgds

Nitin Kuchipudi 

@EmilieTThank you very much for not giving up on me,yesterday O2 Guru called me and tried to help me,he managed to reset and cancell my previous O2 Open account.but in vain. I struggled last night with trying to setup again,didnt work,so I gave up,but I started today morning again and now have been able to setup new O2 Open account and now have to  wait 5 working days for a vailidation email from O2 with details as how to add my discount along with my O2 discount code.. 

Once again Thanks a Ton @EmilieT

Nitin Kuchipudi

Message 16 of 22

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin wrote:

@kuchipudinitin wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

em pm.PNG

Thanks & Rgds

Nitin Kuchipudi 

@EmilieTThank you very much for not giving up on me,yesterday O2 Guru called me and tried to help me,he managed to reset and cancell my previous O2 Open account.but in vain. I struggled last night with trying to setup again,didnt work,so I gave up,but I started today morning again and now have been able to setup new O2 Open account and now have to  wait 5 working days for a vailidation email from O2 with details as how to add my discount along with my O2 discount code.. 

Once again Thanks a Ton @EmilieT

Nitin Kuchipudi

@EmilieT@Cleoriff Thanks for your help and kept me encouraging me to keep trying and not giving up on the problem...

Thanks

@kuchipudinitin 

Message 17 of 22

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@kuchipudinitin That's fantastic news, I'm glad to hear you we managed to get it all sorted in the end - thanks for coming back and updating us as well! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 18 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You're very welcome @kuchipudinitin

I hope it's up and running soon.wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 22

kuchipudinitin
  • 30 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@kuchipudinitin That's fantastic news, I'm glad to hear you we managed to get it all sorted in the end - thanks for coming back and updating us as well! smiley

@EmilieTOnce I get the email from O2 Open with the discount code and link on how to add O2 Open discount and I have added,will update O2 Community accordingly..

Thanks Again @EmilieT for all your effort and investing your time in helping me out..I am very much grateful..

Rgds

@kuchipudinitin

Message 20 of 22