Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

It is always the same with O2, so frustrating.
The phones will probably arrive today but you just have to wait in all day as can be delivered up until around 10pm.
Every upgrade I have pre ordered had been the same. They never update until it's about to land at your door.
Highlighted

I'm pretty disappointed in O2 with this. I've been a customer for a long time and never had this issue before.

What is the point of preordering a device if you don't get it on the release day? It said on the website 'get this device on August 23rd' when I ordered.

If there's no change this morning, I am going to call and ask if they can confirm I will receive phone today, if not I'll cancel the order and get device elsewhere.
Highlighted

Still no email or text, when I look on the site its still saying pre order and get it on the 23rd august. If I dont hear anything In the next few hours im giving them a call. 

Highlighted

Same il ring at 8, and if I keep getting same answer like I will get email or text when dispatched without giving me a date il cancel it because won't have a clue as to when I'd get it
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

I agree, today they're doing maintenance work on the website wonder if the pre-order will change as I looked on Samsung website they no longer have the pre-order thing.

I'm not really happy about how o2 are doing things... We paid and it not dispatched and the release date is today. Let's see how the day goes...
Highlighted

So I did two pre orders through O2 one a new number - which I received tracking details at 5am through DHL (note 10 standard) and the other an upgrade to another number I have which still says in progress (note 10 plus) . Make of that what you will!
Highlighted

My first time pre ordering from O2. Mines an upgrade, which was processed on the 17th. It's still in progress and has been since that date. Chatted with customer service who gave the same line as many others have reported on here "can't provide details on when it will be delivered" "it's all down the stock availability and who's first". Despite it being release day they still can't provide updates, even to say it's delayed! Little disappointed. - mines the Note 10 plus 5G by the way.
Highlighted

I preordered my Note 10 plus 5G on the 8th August, and ive still had no details. When i preordered, it said 'get this on the 23rd August' so with that wording i expect to get the device on release day! disappointed is an understatement! 

Highlighted

I've pre ordered the note 10 plus 5g and had a email to say it's on it's way but apparently its standard delivery and can take 3-5 working days, I chose home delivery but didnt have the option to choose next day, so annoyed it likely wont be here till monday or Tuesday, I also have a tracking number on the email but stayed what courier it's for so I cant track it either Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I Pre-Ordered the Note 10 Plus 5G but still no text or email