Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing new nano sim to old number

I have a new iphone that needs a nano sim, my previous sim doesn't fit. I have the new sim from O2 and know how to change the number online. Maybe a silly question but do I "set up" my new iphone before changing the sim to my old number, or change th...

Alison12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Used minutes

How come you get a text to say your data has nearly all gone but not your minutes! Why can't o2 put a counter on your minutes so you can keep a check?

Tracy65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Card payment

I need to change the card I pay from to a we catd

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02More text

Hi, I have received a text from 02More stating i have been sent a media message from my mobile number and to log in to www.o2.co.uk/m is this fake?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does Web/Mobile top up even works?

Hello.I've got issue with topping up my pay as you go number. I've tried few times by call and few times more by web top up and each time it was unsuccessful. Does the service even work or should I buy an evaucher each time from a shop.Regards

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paid for upgrade money gone out the bank but no email ECT and said shop was busy come back later

Paid for a device there was a upfront payment needed... it took the payment from my bank then said it was unable to confirm my card and to try another... funds are still missing from my account and I still was unable to complete my transaction...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Yesterdsy I lost my phone so I need to cancel my SIM card  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tariff to republic of Ireland from uk phone

HiI'm getting charged for texts to a Republic of Ireland mobile but I thought contact with European countries was now free. Is it not?Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have an overdue payment, help!

Why have 02 gone down hill? They use to be the best network now I wanna move from them. My friend said he wants to go with them. I told him not to [Title changed for clarity]

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 and Vodafone Roaming?

I realise that O2 and Vodafone have up until recently shared 4G mast construction via Cornerstone. I also realise that occasionally O2 and Vodafone share masts. Do O2 and Vodafone allow a sort of internal ‘Roaming’ where an O2 user might roam on Voda...