Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: Note 10 plus 5g pre-ordered delivery.

I'm still waiting for a dispatch message, i phoned o2 and they said i should recieve on the 23rd but they can't gurantee it?? Not sure how they can't gurantee delivery on the day the phone is released else what is the point of a pre order??  

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

You wont get a dispatch message until very late today or early hours of tomorrow morning. Thats how it works with o2
Highlighted

My order is still saying in progress and when i asked via o2 chat for an update, i was told there is no further information about dispatch date. It will be dhl apparently
Highlighted

They are still taking pre orders until around 10pm so nothing with dispatch yet
Highlighted

Delivery should be tomorrow depending on number of orders taken and stock available. The earlier you ordered the higher chance you'll receive your phone on launch day.
Highlighted

I think it would be a good idea if the change the tracking update to "at warehouse awaiting dispatch", a timeline of the progress from pre-ordered till o2 dispatch it so that we all kind of feel at ease. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Still no email or text regarding dispatch looks, like won't be getting it on release date even though I ordered it soon as it went live on website to preorder
Highlighted

Same, I checked the status and it remains unchanged I will continue to wait and see what happens later today. Let's hope it does changed... *fingers crossed*.
Highlighted

I pre orderd on the 8th and had no email or text from o2 regarding dispatch either. I am a new customer and unable to track the order status on my o2.

Highlighted

I'm in the same boat waiting for this to change to dispatch I pre ordered on the 8th and still no change rang o2 and they cant guarantee delivery today