Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 115
Solutions: 54

Re: Is e-mail of receipts from o2payments <o2payments@o2mail.co.uk> broken this morning?

@jonsie wrote:

I take it you aren't big on patience tongue

Not when every other time the receipt has arrived within about 20 mins, if not almost immediately, regardless of day of week or time of day.

After all, what else are standards for? Crazy LOL

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Former Staff

Re: Is e-mail of receipts from o2payments <o2payments@o2mail.co.uk> broken this morning?

A bit late to the party (sorry), but it's good to hear you got your receipts in the end @pgnsmile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 115
Solutions: 54

[ Edited ]

Better late than never, in both contexts this time. Crazy LOL

Must remember to change from Mobile view to Full view before answering in order to get the good emojis. D'oh!

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted
Topics: 570
Solutions: 3,783

@pgn wrote:

Better late than never, in both contexts this time. Crazy LOL

Must remember to change from Mobile view to Full view before answering in order to get the good emojis. D'oh!

It's very rare I use mobile view, I wish the default was full screen but we aren't living in Shangri-la snickering emoticon