cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is e-mail of receipts from o2payments <o2payments@o2mail.co.uk> broken this morning?

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

I usually get a (very quick!) e-mail when I pay my AirTime and DevicePlan each month using the O2 Wallet in MyO2 app.

This morning's payments have gone "receiptless", so far - is the system that serves this useful purpose unavailable? Screeenshot of the header on one of these attached belw for ref.

Nothing in my Spam folder (label!) either (Gmail doncha know rolling_eyes)

I can see payment has been taken, as it is showing both in my Payment History (online):

20**Personal info** 11_45_41-O2.png

Any way to check, @Martin-O2@Marjo and @EmilieT?

Thanks!

• 20**Personal info** 12_06_19-Your recent O2 Online Payment (KMM1740043250I15977L0KM) - p.g.newman**Personal info** -.png

NB: Before the "do this by direct debit" comments start landing, direct debit is no good as the transactions have to be against a certain card for various reasons!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

pgn
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I take it you aren't big on patience tongue

Not when every other time the receipt has arrived within about 20 mins, if not almost immediately, regardless of day of week or time of day.

After all, what else are standards for? Crazy LOL

Message 11 of 14

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

A bit late to the party (sorry), but it's good to hear you got your receipts in the end @pgnsmile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 14

pgn
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Better late than never, in both contexts this time. Crazy LOL

Must remember to change from Mobile view to Full view before answering in order to get the good emojis. D'oh!

Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Better late than never, in both contexts this time. Crazy LOL

Must remember to change from Mobile view to Full view before answering in order to get the good emojis. D'oh!

It's very rare I use mobile view, I wish the default was full screen but we aren't living in Shangri-la snickering emoticon

Message 14 of 14