Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Spam messages

My mum has been recieving spam messages that are adding onto her bill? It's a disgrace and I won't stop until this is resolved she has a low bill for a reason!!!!

Jessica2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay bill

I am unable to pay my bill on the app or over the phone. I have recently changed my postal and billing address, but this was a few days ago. Why isn't it working? Do I need to talk to an advisor? It's the same card I've been using since I started on ...

Resolved! Network Issues

My phone is not getting any signal at my home or work address, this has been happening for nearly 3 months now. Every time I contact o2 they tell me a mast is down and engineers are fixing the problem.... should this really take 3 months? I am missin...

Resolved! Signing emails

Hi just ordered a new contract with 02 I've had all agreement legal documents but nothing more but reading community posts it says I have to sign in the links well I open it in word how do I sign although did tick all boxes when ordering

Traceyxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Joint account

I have just added my son's phone to my account do we both get notified of Bill amount by text or just the primary account holder.

Peter2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement Sim Card

What's the easiest way to replace a lost/stolen sim card but retain the same phone number? Can I order one online? ThanksJ

jjdp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Delivery

Good morning all, I ordered a new pay monthly phone on th 30th, I had an e-mail confirming this and then an e-mail confirming dispatch along with a tracking number and a delivery date of 31st. When I look up my previous orders it is saying it is comp...

JD_Walsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I sign an o2 account over to my son?

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows whether I would be able to sign an o2 account over to my son?He as been the one using the number on the account for many years now, but I am the named account holder (and bill payer) as he was a minor.But now he’s 1...

Hudson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancellation

do I have to give notice to cancel my sim? I am not in a contract and on pay monthly

shazza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos