Did you mean: 

Enforcement and temination notice

Alun
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all,

After more years than I care to mention, I decided to leave o2 and move to GiffGaff using the easy route of sending a text to receive my PAC etc.

I still had an amount to pay for my handset, which I assume would appear on my final bill and would be taken from my account via direct debit. All went well and I am now with my new supplier since 31st December.

I've just received a rather nasty letter - Enforcement and Termination Notice, which to be honest isn't very clear about how to proceed. Of course, I can't log in to my account as it is no longer active so I can't see my bills [or previous bills]...

I assume that I will get a final bill which will tell me how the final payment will either be taken or how I pay it?

Also, just checking my bank account I notice that two amounts have come out of my account - my usual airtime amout and my usual amount for my handset. Is that right?

I've really had a good experience with o2 [been with them for 12 years], but this just seems to have muddied the waters...

Cheers

Alun

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Alun 

I'd advise you to call customer service to check what's happening Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Alun 

Info here of cancelling contract and getting your Pac Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  and Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

The easiest way text PAC to 65075.

You will then receive a text message containing your PAC code along with details of any termination fees.

Not sure what's gone wrong with your account though... so you may be better off calling customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Alun 

Concerning story 

I would call customer services as a matter of urgency.  It's never wise to assume anything when the nasty word enforcement rears it's ugly head. Best time to call customer services is early 8 am or 8.30am 

Good luck hope all goes well for you 

Best wishes TallTrees 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 7

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Sounds like a computer somewhere thinks you're jumping ship without paying your device off - ring customer service asap.

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Maybe human error....such as the finger on the button concerning flight PS752 

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Alun did you speak to customer services about this and if so what was the outcome? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7