Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENFORCEMENT AND TERMINATION NOTICE

SteveP70
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received an email from O2 on 1st May advising that Some of my O2 terms are changing.

The following paragraph has been cut and pasted from the email:

"There’s nothing you need to do. However, because of these changes, you have the right to end your Airtime Plan in the next 30 days. If you decide to cancel your Airtime Plan, you will need to either continue paying your Device Plan in the agreed monthly instalments or you can pay the remaining balance off in full. This is because your Device Plan is a separate loan agreement."

I decided to cancel my Airtime Plan due to increasing costs but I've now received an Enforcement and Termination notice to pay off my Device Plan.  This wasn't stipulated in the email and when I've contacted O2 no one seems to know about the email about my terms changing and my right to cancel.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6997 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1566 Solutions

Was this to do with the changes to Switch Up.

Seems emails have gone out but nobody knows anything about them!

We are all customers here so can only refer you back to O2 at present

Try the social media route in the following guide. You may have to remind them occasionally but they are more on the ball

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146064 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28105 Solutions

@SteveP70 

It seems that not advisors have been trained or taken notice of this so you'll need to keep trying until you get someone sensible.

Try the UK based social media teams.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

email confirmed here by O2 https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Switch-up-terms-changing-19th-July/m-p/1714392#M274541

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3