Did you mean: 

Help please

James-C-88
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cut a long story short….

May 07th this year i received an email from o2, with an enforcement and termination statement attached for my Apple Watch. My device plan had been terminated for no apparent reason, and i’ve never missed a payment. I was then billed for the remaining amount over £300….i called o2 customer service on the same day and raised a complaint and was told i would not be charged and to cancel my Direct Debit. I was then told i would get a phone call after the day my direct debit was meant to be taken and i’d have to pay for normal pHone air time and and create a manageable payment plan for £300  for the apple watch. Not a problem, Jun 7th i called o2 payed my usual phone airtime and set up new direct debit whilst also creating a new monthly payment to accommodate the £300 for the apple watch. 

13th June i noticed my phone stopped working, i was unable to make or receive calls and unable to send and receive SMS messages. I was also unable to log in my o2 app, so i called o2 via another number and was told my account had been cancelled and that its locked down and only the fraud team can access it. I was told the fraud team

will be in contact within the next 30 days. I’ve had no communication what so ever from the fraud team and today is 30 days. During this time I've received emails from o2 with my final statement and bill and I've been told I'm entitled to a £400+ refund. I can log into o2 and can my see my account is £400+ in credit and its closed, however there is no option to request a refund. 
has anyone experienced anything like this before? Is the fraud team usually this bad?

Ive called o2 numerous times for an update on my original apple watch complaint, with nil response. The customer service team can’t look into anything as my account is with the fraud.

Been a customer 20+ years and never missed a payment in my life, customer service from o2 is beyond poor.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147981 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@James-C-88 

Sadly nothing we can do here but sympathise.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8345 Posts
  • 175 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

James-C-88
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, much appreciated

Message 4 of 5