Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! online return

AfternoonCan someone please advise me on how to return a unwanted upgrade within the 14 days window unlike other networks (EE) i can find a easy way to send back upgraded mobile phone.i upgraded mobile but want to keep my old mobile i have tried the ...

Looking to change my account type and phone number (possibly)

Throwing this out there to see if anyone can offer advice, or choices.I want to change my contract, well get a new one, as I currently don't have one! So I'm currently "wasting money" on an account that has no contract and a phone that gets hardly an...

Resolved! My mobile data is vanishing, any help

On the 7th May I got a text to say I'd used up 80% of my 1GB allowance for the month.I was very surprised as I usually only use about 20% of my allowance in a month. I immediately turned off my mobile data. 2 hours later I got a message saying that I...

Keith_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going Stateside!

Hello, I'm travelling to the US of A (America) at the end of the month and I'm a little worried about charges whilst over there for using texts/4G. I have no idea what the cost will be OR if there's a way I can make it cheaper. Does anyone have any i...

Resolved! Galaxy ear buds

Hi everyone. I recently purchased the new s23 ultra and it said it would come with galaxy ear buds how long do they normally take to arrive ? Kind regards stu

Stuclart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Minutes usage

I pay for 500 minutes plus unlimited texts per month and have been using the phone but the last two months the app still shows 500 minutes so how do I know how much is left.

Rio4835 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

hiThe delivery driver wouldn't realise my new phone because I didn't have a pin code

Bob84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

125gb offer £18 month

Got a text from o2 with this offer 125 gb @£18 a month , clicked on the link only to be told it's not available any more ?????

Dr-matt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking to reduce my bill

I have unlimited everything, data, calls and texts. I also opted for a roaming package when I joined o2 as at the time I was considering travelling around America. I no longer need the roaming package as I have no intention of going away. I’m mid way...

IMEI bar not lifted

Hello I wonder if anyone can help . I reported my phone as lost on the 30.3.23 and the following day found the phone so I phoned o2 again and the cs agent assured me the bars would be lifted within 24 hrs . Well over a month later and my phone still ...

slt_81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos