cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

Cleoriff
  • 123090 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Martin-O2It only happens when I click My O2 from the community

I can get into My O2 (still using Firefox on PC) if I use this link provided by @MI5

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

The problem started (for me) when the home page was revamped. My husband has checked every setting in FF all to no avail. It's a problem linked to My O2 access via the community...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 261 of 316

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
I got the problem in Chrome rather than FF.
It also only occurs when I click on My o2 after signing into the community - it asks for log in details again, but then the page fails to load.
If I am not logged in, and click the view my bill link it works fine.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 262 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

I had issues during the middle of last year in trying to get a bill for my cashback claim because of this error. Unfortunately, the problems didn't just exist within the website but also the incompetance and poor service given over the phone and chat window. On that occasion i managed to convince someone to print my bill off and send it personally.

In December my contract came to an end and i didn't renew (surprise surprise) but I struggled to get my November bill for my final cashback amount. Three chat sessions lasting over 2 hours and a phone call still didn't get me the bill until yesterday when a customer service representative found that emails to me were getting held on O2's server. She released it and i submitted it. Unfortunately, the cashback claim was rejected as it was too late. That's over £40 lost because of O2's incompetance.

Is there anything I can do to get that money from O2? I'll be writing to Ofcom because as far as I'm concerned O2 didn't provide me with the service I signed up to and I'm sure withholding monthly bills so I can see what they are taking from my account is a breach of some sort of trading law.

Any help will be greatly received.

Regards

James

Message 263 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff@gmarkj thanks guys this is really helpful info! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 264 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there anything I can do to get that money from O2? I'll be writing to Ofcom because as far as I'm concerned O2 didn't provide me with the service I signed up to and I'm sure withholding monthly bills so I can see what they are taking from my account is a breach of some sort of trading law.

Any help will be greatly received.

Regards

James

Hi James

You need to start with an official complaint to O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Try raising it with "Resolver" as they are known to get good results.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 265 of 316

mjcuth
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2wrote:

Hey guys just to let you know that this has been reported. I'll update the relevant threads once I hear back. 

Hi Martin

Any updates on this please, 2.5 months on seems a long time with no new info...?

Cheers

Michael

Message 266 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @mjcuth There have been some developments with this one. Apologies I thought all the threads had been updated. 

Can you try using the Chrome browser, then clear your Cookies and try to access your bills. If this fails to work then please let me know as this will need to be escalated. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 267 of 316

mjcuth
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2wrote:

Hi @mjcuth There have been some developments with this one. Apologies I thought all the threads had been updated. 

Can you try using the Chrome browser, then clear your Cookies and try to access your bills. If this fails to work then please let me know as this will need to be escalated. 

Using Chrome worked this time @Martin-O2, thanks - is the problem going to be fixed for Firefox?

Cheers

Michael

Message 268 of 316

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123090 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@mjcuthI use Firefox and have no problem at all....so not sure what's happening with yours? slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 269 of 316

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
@Martin-O2 I cannot see the final bill for my old account (I can see the bill for my OLD old account that was closed in 2016).
I have a paper version, but for continuity (and so I can download a copy) I would like to be able to see online.
Can you help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 270 of 316