Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! New phones

Hi can anyone tell me plz can I have more than one phone on contract plz many thanks.

Resolved! Cancelling Contract

Hi, I’m just wondering what charges need to be paid when cancelling a contract? They balance that shows on the upgrade screen is it the same price as an early termination or is there other charges on top? Do you have to pay for the tariff as well as ...

Resolved! I have to pay my bill but I can not see my old bill

Hello. I changed my tariff. Before ı was using monthly tariff but now ı am using pay as go. O2 send me my last bill but ı can not pay because from 02 apllication ı can not see my bill. I see just top up and my balance. I wanna pay my old version bill...

Baris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill is overdue

My bill is overdue. I am in deficit on my Bank Account. Can I get more time to pay.

SJ71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cut off

my services have been stopped due to an outstanding bill and all calls diverted, i am trying to call the payment team but cant due to this, there used to be a live chat that you can request to be reconnected to call but doesnt seem to exist now

Brows028 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using iPhone in Spain

Can anyone tell me what charges are for receiving and making calls/texts. I’m on a tariff that gives limitless calls and text

Deb61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing network

Hi I think I’m going to change network is possible for my contract to be cancelled at the moment

Jake15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ subscription not working

I changed my contract with O2 back in July and had a 6 month free extra of disney+ included. I activated this when the email came through and all looked ok, now I've gone to log in and use it and it just says 'it seems like you're not subscribed, ren...

Zanzi12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get a new sim for iphone 13

I'm replacing my iphone 7 with an iphone 13. The sim doesn't fit so how do I get a sim for my new phone without changing my number please?

CC3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Months bill

I would like to know if I can pay my bill on thrv26th off this month thanks

132327 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos